Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Have A Good Excuse

REALLY I DO!  I have been working lots of hours at my job getting ready for their big Christmas Open House...93 1/2 hrs. in two weeks to be exact!  Whew, that's a lot of hours for this old girl.  My whole body was sore.  But I'm fine now and wanted to share a few things that I've been up to since the last post.
First off, I broke down, hopped over to EBAY and bought myself this......
 yep, a Cricut Expression.  After reading a few of the instructions and checking out a some website tutorials
 I made this.....
 
 
 I love working with the vinyl.  So many cool things you can make with it.  Next stop is IKEA to get some jars to label and get my pantry organized.
I thought you might enjoy seeing a few pictures from our store's Christmas Open House.  The trees we decorated really did come out spectacular.
It started out at 5pm on a Friday night with 100's of boxes spread over 5,000 sq. ft.
 
 This work continued through late Tuesday night and ended like this:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Oh, and we haven't forgotten Thanksgiving either!
 
 
 I'm glad all this holiday decorating is already done at work, otherwise I wouldn't have any energy left to do my own house when the time comes.  
This afternoon Hubby and I went and saw "The Social Network" this afternoon.  A really good movie.  One I would highly recommend.  Thought I was going to get a dinner out, but Hubby's stomach was acting up so home we came............I had cereal for dinner!
Good thing my favorite show, "The Good Wife" is on tonight or I would probably be in a poopy mood.  Guess I'll have to hit him up for dinner out later this week!  Need to hit the shower and then into my P.J.'s to watch my show.  Nite-nite.
XOXO NANCY















2 comments:

vivian said...

YOUr store looks wonderful! Where do you work? too bad your hubby didnt feel well, but I like cereal for dinner sometimes! Tonight im having popcorn and a smoothie for dinner!
hugs
vivian

Ann-Denise Anderson said...

Hi Nancy...It's me again..LOL I just also had to say I LOVE this chair ensemble!!!! LOVE IT!!
xoxo,Ann-Denise