Saturday, March 27, 2010

ENTERTAINING COMPANY

This is what I would like to be doing right now!
It's been so long since I have posted that you probably THINK this is what I have been doing!!!
The truth of the matter is THIS is what I have been doing:
A little pool time....
 A lot of eating...


A fair amount of shopping....
 A little glass fusion...
 And a lot of entertaining out of state company!
 My sweet, dear friend, Vicki came this past week for Girl time.  We had a great time hitting tons of stores, eating out, going to the pool, a movie, and glass fusion.  
The week before we got to host our longtime, close friends, 
Jon & Ludy Kellett.  They were here to help celebrate my birthday. It was great fun having them at our home and enjoying their company.
We also had a morning visit from our granddaughter. She is now walking and getting into things!!
We are now getting our home ready for the arrival of Bre, Kyle and the boys on Wednesday.  We are so excited to have them here.  We haven't seen them since Christmas.  
BEST OF ALL, Hubby and I are taking everyone (minus Sofia as she is too little) to DISNEYLAND the day after Easter for the week.  I don't know who is more excited, the little guys or the adults!!
Now it's time for me to catch up on some of my blogger friend's sites.  I have been too busy to ready anyone's posts for two weeks.  I'm sure I have missed some amazing crafting creations. So I'm off to blogland.  
XOXO NANCY



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Nancy! I hope you get at least a little r & r before you head over to Disney. Who will be watching Sofia? Anyway have a great Easter and a fabulous time at Disneyland with the family!

Sandy xox