Sunday, April 18, 2010

Playing Hooky!!

Yep, I am.  I am playing hooky this morning....didn't attend church.  I know, I know, very bad.  BUT, I just finished up with 6 weeks of wonderful company and I'm just plain worn out.  I just had to get a little extra sleep today.  So my sweet Hubby quietly tip-toed out of the bedroom and went without me.  Having realized that it's been WAAAAY to long since I have had a chance to read my blogging buddies post, I have my feet up with a hot Mocha in my hand and here I am.  First stop, Nancy's Nest to get it updated. 
We had a great, laugh-filled four days with our long-time friends, Ken & Peggy Hamernik.  We go all the way back to high school, through college and even lived in the same apartment building in Seattle, WA when we were all first married.  We enjoyed a delicious BBQ steak dinner on our patio and an evening dip in our pool as their final night came to a close.
They were up and on the road by 7 this morning heading to Las Vegas for three days. 
Meanwhile, I have gotten my house back in order after Easter:
I also have been purchasing a few things from the store I work (Designer Blvd.)  I won't bore you with all of it, but I did want to show you this cool soldered piece that I have attached to my charm necklace.
Now that I have been working two to three days a week since January, I am realizing that I am missing not creating.  I hope to get back into my studio this week and start something.  I KNOW it won't have anything to do with interior design since I do that everyday that I work!
Before I sign off, I want to leave you with a few pics from our family Disneyland trip.  Have a great Sunday and a good week.  Thanks, for stopping by.
XOXO NANCY

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

it sure does look like disneyland was a blast! so glad cuz you all deserve it :)

PS. Your fb posts about the weather are making me jealous!