Sunday, November 8, 2009

Many YAwnSSSsssSSssssSsSsss!


BELIEVE BOUTIQUE COMPLETED!!!
Two full days of shoppers, vendors,
fun and appreciation.
Appreciation for my
daughter, Jami, who was
responsible for putting this
boutique on.
Appreciation for the team
of wonderful women who
served under Jami to
help make the
Believe Boutique
such a success.
And appreciation of all
the shoppers who gave me so many
kind and positive compliments on my creations.
This is the first boutique I have done in many, many years and I am so happy to
report that I was blessed to be so incredibly successful. Not only was I able to
make a large deposit into our bank account (my payback for all the withdrawls over
this past year for my supplies) but I placed an order this evening for a
NEW CANNON REBEL CAMERA!!!
Yep, you read it right.....
finally you will be able to see my pictures with clarity.
Woo-Hoo!

But for now, here are some pictures from this wonderful boutique.....


Fortunately, I was able to sell about 3/4's of my inventory.

For some reason these headbands were extremely popular.

Here's some of the amazing booths...






This is Kelly Hendrickson. She is the owner/creator of Create Your Own Joy Studio.
She makes the softest blankets, burp cloths, women and children's scraves and more.
AND she teaches classes in her amazing home studio and puts on incredible children's
birthday parties.







Thought these purses out of vintage hardback books were so cool.

Christine Lowell is a professional photographer and crafter.

And last but not least my two favorites, Bre and Jami.


Jami flew her sister down to help with the boutique but for Bre
it was so much more. She got to have a little break from her mom duties, was able to spend time with her two nieces, got to enjoy her favorite hobby: shopping, soaked up some sun, and best of all got to spend time with us.
So now you know why I had to take a 2 hour nap and now have my feet up with one of Hubby's tasty homemade smoothies and am doing a lot of yawning.......so tired.
It's an early bedtime tonight for me even though I will probably have a hard time going to sleep cause I am so excited about getting a new camera. Sure hope all of you had as enjoyable weekend as we did. Wishing you a healthy, happy new week.
XOXO Nancy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Nancy !!! what a great show!!! I am sooo happy for you!! I have had to bomb out shows in the last 2 weekends So it was good to see success for others!!! Glad to know people are out there still loving the things peolpe make . The head bands are very " fetching""

cindy said...

Your show sounded like a blast! I would have loved to attend such an event and see all of your goodies. The displays were all so beautiful. And congrats on the new camera...it sounds like a dream!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Wow!
Sounds like an amazing show! So many great pics too.

:)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your success! Your table looked great! Enjoy your new camera and get some rest girly!

Sandy xox

krys kirkpatrick said...

Thank-you for visiting my blog. Congratulations on your show...I know how much work they are. I can hear how happy you are...it is wonderful to be able to live your dream...and people pay you for it!