Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cutest Little Doggie Face


INTRODUCING......"MY PINK HEAVEN"
This is my latest purchase from the talented
Julie Haymaker-Thompson
This sweet little doggie is made from paper-clay.
She is the first arrival in my new
collection of small handmade dogs.
She's extra special since she was created by Julie, an incredibly talented
mixed media artist, jewelry maker, painter, etc., etc., etc.
Check out her blog to see all the amazing things she does.
It's really fun to take one of her classes.

So this past week I started back at Art Group. I am having a bit of an artistic block
these days so I really wasn't sure what I wanted to paint.
This is what I have done so far.
Not much, huh?


Not sure where I'm going with this painting but if and when I finish it I will put it on my blog. I certainly hope it evolves into something that I won't be embarrassed to show you!
I'm still on the HCG diet and have lost 6 lbs. But I cheated bad tonight and will probably pay for it tomorrow in pounds. So back to 500 calories tomorrow.
I took 6 girlfriends to Glass Fusing today. We all created different dishes. I was bummed cause my camera was locked up for some reason and wouldn't work. So no pics this time around.
After 3 years I finally pulled out my Serger. I decided it was time to get back into sewing and picked up some fabric to make a little skirt for my granddaughter.
Tomorrow I will see if I remember how to thread the thing and then will attempt to sew the skirt.
The other news.......I have a job interview tomorrow morning!!! Yikes!
More to come on that.
Now off to bed!
XOXO Nancy



1 comment:

Suze said...

That is just an adorable dog.
So Whimsical!
Hugs,
Suze