Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Bad News

I apologize for two sad postings in a row, but I need to add one more person to your prayer list, our daughter, Bre.
She went into the Dr. this morning for blurred vision, pressure behind her eyes and nausea and was immediately sent to Madigan Air Force Hospital in Tacoma, WA to see an Ophthalmologist. After several Dr.'s examined her she was sent in for an MRI this evening. The first Dr. to talk to them after the MRI mentioned MS might be the problem but that the Neurologist would be talking to her late tonight and they may have to admit her to the hospital from the emergency room. We are all worried and requesting your prayers. Kyle is with her and thankfully the boys have friends who are watching them.
I will keep you posted as we hear updates.
XOXO Nancy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sad! I will pray for Bre and for Diana! I can't even imagine what they are going through! Hang in there Nancy!!

Hugs!
Sandy