Friday, March 13, 2009

PLAY, PLAY and PLAY SOME MORE!

Whew....little boys have lots of energy! No wonder parents put kids to bed at 7pm....the mom and dad are exhausted from trying to keep up with the kid's pace all day. Our little guys are like the Ever Ready Bunny. They just keep going and going. They both had full days at school and then came home to jump on the trampoline, play with us in the park, a run around the block (well, I couldn't make it all the way around, had to walk most of it), then a surprise birthday party for me, bathtime, some wrestling with Papa, a little TV time and then off to bed. AND this goes everyday!!! Now I know why Bre stays so skinny.
Meanwhile, earlier in the day Bre had Caden make the birthday cupcakes........

Whoa, that mixer is loud!


Making sure it's alll mixed up.

Now for filling up all the cupcake papers. And a little licking of the bowl!



AND THE BEST PART: Blowing out the candles (we did this three times) and then eating Cade's delicious, chocolate with sprinkles birthday cupcakes.

YUMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Opening my present. The kids gave me a gift certificate to this awesome scrapbooking store by Bre's house. This may be the 2nd best store I have ever been in. You could be in there shopping for an hour and still not see everything in the store. I can hardly wait to go spend my certificate.


The ending to another perfect day!



Here's a few pics of us trying out our skills on the trampoline. Geez, this is a lot of work.


Kyle is like, "Ok guys, enough already"!

Last night I sat down with Bre to teach her how to do some canvas art. She did great and really enjoys it. Now she has all kinds of ideas for new canvas's. Wish she lived close by so we could do this together on a more regular basis. Today the boys have school and then we are taking everyone to Red Robin for dinner. The sun is out but still pretty cold. I am now on my way to shop at the scrapbook store....YIPPEEE!! I will be sure to show you my stash when I get back!
Have a great day.












No comments: