Thursday, March 19, 2009

She's at it again!


As you can see by the pictures I am back in the studio again. Geez, I can't believe what a mess I make when I am working. I try to be neater but it just isn't in me. I really need to get all these piles under control.
But through all the mess I created these cute Easter goodies. I am still trying to figure out why I am not able to get better pictures. Thought it might help to set them outside, but that didn't seem to help. I'll keep trying.




I bought these darling little chicks in Washington last week and decided they needed some glitter.
While I was working in my studio my baby granddaughter was taking a nap beside me. Isn't she cute with her new little pierced ears.

Last night we were treated to Pasta Night at Seville by my mom. She also had Jami, Mike, Hanna and Sofia come. They had set tables up around their pools and also set up the Pasta Bar there. It was a beautiful evening. Of course, since we were seated right next to the pools Hanna just HAD to wade in the water. It didn't take long for the bottom of her dress to be wet and finally off it came! She couldn't stand it and ended up swimming in her panties. Too cute! We had to dry her off with our cloth dinner napkins!! She had so much fun and so did we. These occasions are such blessings for us. Life is good!

No comments: