Monday, June 29, 2009

I'M BACK

My Ta-Ta week was amazingly:

fun (fun)

noun

    1. lively, joyous play or playfulness; amusement, sport, recreation, etc.
    2. enjoyment or pleasure
  1. a source or cause of amusement or merriment, as an amusing person or thing
Celebrating our 8th year together and it only gets better. Here is a picture of all of us around our host's front entry to her magnificent home.


This is an opportunity for all of us to fly in from around the U.S. and spend several days relaxing around MaryLu's pool, eat delicious food, tell funny stories, exchange gifts, get served drinks in the pool by our wonderful "pool boy", Luis, sleep outside under the stars (minus a few of us who need the air conditioned house), drink Hawaiian punch & rum and just relish in the chance to spend time with childhood friends.

This is Benita and our host, MaryLu.


Ta-Ta sisters, Pam and Leilani.
Some more Ta-Ta's.

Gift exchange. MaryLu's theme this night was in celebration of last year's Ta-Ta get together in Delaware at Rehobooth Beach. Each Ta-Ta received a darling frame with a picture of all the girls on the beach. Notice the table's center piece.

Isn't it wonderful?

Our host had just taken a 65 day cruise to several countries and picked up all kinds of great keepsakes. Two of which were authentic Geisha outfits. We were surprised by a Geisha dance by MaryLu and Pam. Absolutely hysterical!!!

We could live like this forever! Check out the view over LaQuinta, CA.

This is an accumulation of seven years of Ta-Ta get togethers. So many fun times.
I came home exhausted but with many great memories. It's continues to be the highlight of my year. These are very intelligent, amazing women. And we know how to cram a year's worth of fun into just a few days. I'm so thankful to be a part of this special group of women.
I'm taking today to hang out with my husband and will hit the studio tomorrow to get back in the groove of creating.
Have a good Monday.....XOXO Nancy

1 comment:

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Well Nancy girl, I don't know How I found your blog but I am sooo glad I did... Loved your fun time with the Ta Ta's...I enjoyed my visit here and plan to come back often, Have a wonderful 4th, while your recover from your fun trip!xoxo~Kathy@ Sweet Up-North Mornings.blogspot.com Stop in for a visit, love to meet you!