Thursday, December 10, 2009

This is so EXcItiNg!!!!!

I'm in print!!
One of the reasons I started blogging is because I am a lousy journaler. Since I lost my dad 14 years ago I have always been aware of the importance of handing down family stories and experiences. He had a ton of them. I was able to get several of them, along with pictures, printed into a book that each of his daughters and granddaughters received.
So I figure, hey, why not use my blog as a form of a journal for my grandkids. While surfing the next one day I came across this cool website called BLOG2PRINT. They take your blog and turn it into a hardback book....pictures and comments included! And it is so easy....just a couple clicks of your mouse and wa-la!
Mine came in the mail yesterday....can you tell I am excited?



The quality is very good.



I ended up with 270 pages for 13 months of blogging.

You even get to put a picture on the back cover.

Remember I mentioned that my Christmas decorations weren't really working for me?
I changed some things out and this is what I ended up with.







Now it is time for me to head to my closet and try to decide what to wear to the 3rd Christmas Party this week that we are headed to. We have two more before the weekend is over and then 3 more next week. I can't wear the dress I had planned on cause I forgot to go pick up a black slip. Ugh! So....it's looking like the standard black slacks with a fancy top!
By the way, we gave our grandson a drum set for his birthday yesterday and he called so he could play them for us over the phone. My poor daughter!!! LOL!
Have a great day........XO Nancy

2 comments:

Samantha2818 said...

What a good idea. Your book looks great - I'd love one of these when my blog has been going for a while longer. Thanks for sharing with us all!

vivian said...

nancy! thanks for sharing about the blog2print books. I've always thought that someone could make some money printing blog books! now I've got to run and check it out!
have a great sunday!
vivian