Monday, December 15, 2008

CHRISTMAS PARTY TIME!!

This last Saturday we participated in our 2nd Annual Christmas Progressive Appetizer Party. What a blast! We stopped at 5 homes for drinks and appetizers. Everyone dressed up, supplied appetizers and brought our own drinks. Each house looked so nice all decorated for Christmas. A fun time was had by all (as you can tell by the pictures). We feel so fortunate to have such awesome friends to enjoy all these activities with.
Last weeks classes on Digital Scrapbooking went great. I learned a lot and also was able to take a blogging class. I hope to be able to create my own banner for my blog in the near future. I still have a lot of practice in from of me for the scrapbooking.
Today I am pulling out my soldering to try to get caught up on that. I was able to crochet another baby hat the other night. So my inventory is slowly growing for next year's booth at the Believe boutique.
We are so excited for our kids and the grandsons to arrive this Thursday. It will truly seem like Christmas then.
Well, I'm off to solder. Enjoy the picture album.

No comments: