Saturday, October 31, 2009

HApPy hAlLoWEeeEeENiE!!!!!!


WIsHinG yOu A SCaRy HaLloWeEn!!!!!!!

Unfortunately,
I will not be enjoying all the Boolicious tricks and treats cause....
Yep, that about sums up where I am right now....SICK! Man, I'm so bummed. I had a great costume and Hubby and I were invited to 2 Halloween parties. Instead I am laying in bed sneezing, achy, runny nose and miserable while Hubby is in front of the TV watching his 100th football game today! Exciting, huh?

I finally got my pictures uploaded of the Junky Trunk Sisters Flea Market. Several of my good ones didn't take. MAN, I am praying for a new camera for Christmas.

This darling pumpkin head girl was handmade and waiting in one of the booths for some lucky lady with lots of "cash" to take her home.
So, Bre and I barely get through the doors and to the 2nd booth when her eyes make a direct hit on a coat in Tiffany Kirchner-Dixon's display from Shabby Scraps.
Little did I know, but Bre did, that this coat is an original Juicy Couture. It was in amazing condition and she got it for a steal....$68. She was thrilled!!!

I was excited because I realized that I follow Tiffany's blog. She had so many wonderful vintage items to choose from. And she was giving out PINK cupcakes to all the attendees!! Yum!This beautiful necklace was made from vintage jewelry pieces. Don't you love the dress!
These canister lights are made from vintage funnels. So cool.

These ladies were right in style!





So that's it for my pics of the show. It was a ton of fun and I would highly recommend that you attend a vintage flea market show if you ever get the chance. You won't be disappointed.

I did manage to finish up several more canvas art pieces for next weekend's Believe Holiday Boutique. YIKES!!! Is is really only 6 days away!!!





REMEMBER....IF YOU ARE IN THE CHANDLER, AZ AREA ON
FRIDAY, NOV.6TH
5 TO 9PM
OR
SATURDAY, NOV. 7TH
9 TO 2PM
PLEASE COME TO
BELIEVE, A HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE

on the SE corner of Alma School and the 202

SOFIA SAYS SHE'S GOING!
Now I really must lay back down and rest my pounding head. Have a terrifyingly, ghoulish HALLOWEEN!!
XOXO NANCY


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh girl not you too! What were you going to dress as for Halloween? I hope you get better real soon! I love those canvas' with the Santas. Great pix!Thanks for the well wishes for my son!

Sandy xox

Vicki Chrisman said...

Just wanted to thank you for your nice comment on my blog with well wishes for Aly. Your blog is just beautiful! I really enjoyed scrolling through all the pretties.. and you have a lovly family.