Saturday, October 24, 2009

VACATION TIME

I have so much to show and tell but unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera cable and am unable to download the rest of my vacation pictures.......so you will need to wait until the middle of next week to enjoy all the wonderful Funky Junk Sisters Flea Market pics. Here's a little peek for your viewing pleasure! This arch is attached to an old metal barrack's cot. Love the chandelier hanging in the middle. Wouldn't this be so cool in your backyard with flowering vines growing over the arch. Bre and I had so much fun looking and buying.....tons of great displays and lots of neat goodies to drool over. We managed to come home with several bags of things, but I only have 7 lbs. of room in my suitcase. Bummer! Hubby and I are having a blast with our grandsons. Lots of wrestling, hide and seek and chasing. I will post again when we return next week. Meanwhile, I'm wishing all of you a fun weekend. Remember to get your Halloween costumes ready.....just a few more days!! Watch out for ghosts!!

What do you call a little monsters parents? Mummy and deady!

4 comments:

Lenae May said...

Ohhhh wonderful shopping opportunity! I've never been to a flea market that looked like that! I wish!
Lenae

Unknown said...

That's wonderful that you and hubby are having some fabulous quality time with your grand kids! I love the Halloween jokes at the end of your posts :)

Sandy xox

Unknown said...

I bet you filled every (7lbs) spot in your suitcase

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Nancy! Oh I'm so jealous you got to go to that show! I bet you had a fabulous time!!! Thank you so much for coming over for a visit and leaving me such a sweet comment. You could totally make a burlap pillow just like mine. (Even if you don't sew.) If you want any help, let me know and I'll walk you through it! Have a wonderful week and enjoy our cooler temps!

Karen
My Desert Cottage