Friday, November 21, 2008

HURRAY! On The Mend, I think.....

I woke up this morning and my shoulder is finally feeling better. I am hoping this is a sign of good things to come. Spending over a week in pain and unable to create is not a good thing for me. I promised Frank and myself that I will still lay low for the next couple days to give it more time. Poor Jami, she is wanting to finish up Sofia's nursery and I am holding her up. Of course, I would go and leave the valance as the last thing to do. Ugh!
Tonight we are joining 16 other people and going out to Apache Junction to the Arizona Opry for dinner and a show. Should be lots of fun and I am really looking forward to it.
Yesterday Hanna came over to do a "project" I had for her. She knows that when I tell her I have a project for her that it means she is going to make something. Here she is in the process of making a Thanksgiving Turkey.

She did a great job. We decided her turkey needed a little sparkle so she added glitter to the tail and head and then made a big glitter "H" on the stand. Her turkey will have a special place in the centerpiece of my Thanksgiving dinner table.

Can't believe that bird day is SO close. It makes be a little panicky when I realize how few days are left before Christmas. Need to get my shopping done. Bre and her family are spending these two days at Great Wolf Lodge in Chehalis, WA. It is a beautiful, family oriented, indoor water park/lodge. She called last night to tell me how much fun they were having. Guess the boys part of their lodge room is built like a little cabin. It's perfect timing since it is raining up there and this gives the boys some good play time away from the house.
Hope all of you have a great weekend. Hope to get back to my studio early next week to work on some new creations.

No comments: