Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Cup Runneth Over

that's how my heart feels....that it's so full of love that it runneth over. That's what 4 grandchildren does to you. How perfect, two boys and two girls. All four are incredibly special and unique. They are the joy of my life and every time I think of them, see them, kiss them, hold them, talk to them, play with them, I am sure that I am the luckiest "Gigi" in the world! Those are moments of heaven on earth. Sometimes I wish time would stand still so that they wouldn't grow any bigger. I don't want to loose these sweet, young, innocent years. All the funny things they tell me, the way their faces look when I ask them if they want a cupcake, or how they smell when they have just been bathed and lotioned up and then they curl up in chair with me in their soft pj's and let me kiss their little foreheads. Who knew that a heart could stretch this big and ache this hard with love....only God, I'm sure.

No comments: