Thursday, January 1, 2009

THE SNIFFLES

I am kicking off 2009 with a cold! I thought I was so smart because my daughter, granddaughter, husband, other daughter and grandsons all had the crud over the month of December and I never caught it.............well, it finally caught me today! And I wasn't even a bad girl last night! We joined our dear friends, Chuck & Rosie for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Sautee, sipped on chocolate martini's, had a nice dinner and then back to Rosie's house to visit for an hour. We were in bed by 10:30. So I can't blame it on poor behavior.
Any how, we managed to get all the outside lights and decorations packed up and put away and I loaded some pictures onto my new digital picture frame and that's about all I was good for. Spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch under 2 blankets. The whole time I was worried that Jami would call any moment to tell us that she was finally in full labor and we would have to jump up (not that we wouldn't love to have) and run to the hospital. Not sure they would let me into the delivery room with a cold. But so far no call.
So I'm signing off tonight without any pictures to post, no new craft that got created and no new granddaughter!!! Maybe tomorrow. Bye!

No comments: