Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wild and Crazy!!

And we're off and running!! The grandkids have arrived and we are in full entertainment mode. What could be more fun then hitting the pool at 7:30 in the morning on the first day! After all, they had been waiting for four and a half months to get here and swim. And Cole did swim! To all of our surprise he taught himself how to swim on the second day here. Since his cousin, Hanna, can swim like a little fish, he was not to be out done. I think I made a mistake by signing him up for Level 1 in swim lessons for next week.

Caden was the first to try out our lobster. We are still working on convincing him to take off his swim ring while in the water. His swim instructor may have a real challenge on his hands!
He has thrown out every toy in both toy boxes at least five times since he has arrived and taken total possession of a few. You can see all the toys floating around in the pool.


Baby Sofia loves the water. Jami has this cute inflatable frog with a palm tree for cover that she put her in.

After a long, hot day in the pool the boys are ready to hit the hay.

Hanna had her first dance recital a few days ago. Here she is in her costume. She was so excited and so were we.


These past few days have flown by. I guess that's what happens when you have a housefull of busy little people. If they aren't swimming or playing with all the toys, they are eating, snacking, eating, and snacking some more. It's SOOoooooo much fun to have all of them here. We are so blessed to have such great kids that we can spend time with. Nothing compares to those sweet little kisses and hugs.
Tomorrow the girls and I are going to get my haircut and then to Scottsdale Fashion Square to shop while Papa babysits. I'm going to pay the big bucks to a big name hair designer. I am hoping for a new look, but not sure if I have enough hair for her to accomplish that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I had another big day yesterday when Designer Blvd. bought all my new inventory. They are keeping me busy and challenging me to continue to create new and different canvas art.
Time to sign off and watch Dancing With the Stars.
XOXO Nancy

No comments: